For more details about the course, please click here.
To book a call with someone from our team, please click here.
Or you may contact:
Meha Chettiar - Head of Short Courses - Pearson Professional
M: +971 (0)58 840 1659
This finance course is an essential part of the MBA Program at Columbia Business School, and it is taught by a world-class instructor, actively training the next generation of market leaders on Wall Street. Our workshop instructor has a vast experience in the GCC region, helping ministries and governments all over the Gulf to better shape their financial strategy.
Participants from all backgrounds will be prepared to participate on the ever-evolving financial playing field. Moreover, the course has engaging virtual sessions with Naresh Phanfat filled with innovative activities and few sessions from renowned experts in the field.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
· How to value any asset
· Decide which projects to take out of the many a corporation might be considering
· Compute the return on any project
· Compute the value that a project adds
· Value a bond and compute its yield
· Value a stock using a simple model (i.e., determine the fair price of a stock)
Enroll on or before 20th of December to avail discount! Select