At ADR ODR International, delegates learn best by practicing their skills. This is why all of of their programmes are skill-based and focused on practical learning and coaching. The programme is presented by highly experienced international tutors and arbitration practitioners who give comprehensive feedback and guidance throughout the course.
Module 1 Fundamentals of International Commercial Arbitration (2.5 days)
1. Fundamental principles of International Arbitration
2. UNCITRAL Model Law and New York Convention
3. The Arbitration Agreement
4. Arbitral Process
5. The Award
6. The Courts
1. Understand what is meant by “International Arbitration”.
2. Explain the principles and legal requirements.
3. Evaluate and apply those principles and requirements.
4. Identify and understand the arbitral rules and procedures Select