Format: Online (Study at your own pace)
CPE Credits: 28.5
Online access to learning content for 1 year
Self-directed indicative Learning Hours: 57 hours
Awards on Completion: Certificate and Digital Badge; awarded by AICPA and CIMA
- Recognize the underlying concepts and principles of IFRS.
- Identify the required format and content of a complete set of financial statements, including required footnote disclosures
- Identify the presentation and disclosure requirements of a statement of cash flows, including the proper classification of operating, financing, and investing activities.
- Indicate and apply the requirements of new standards on revenue recognition (IFRS 15) and leases (IFRS 16).
- Identify the classification, recognition, measurement, and disclosure of common financial statement assets and liabilities.
- Identify and account for an impairment loss with respect to a nonfinancial asset.
- Recall required disclosures for related parties and events after the reporting period.
- Recognize the accounting treatment applied to share-based payments and employee benefits.
- Recall accounting requirements for business combinations, joint arrangements, and investments in associates.
- Identify and calculate tax amounts to be recognized in the financial statements.
- Recall the accounting requirements applicable to entities that transact in or keep accounting records in foreign currency.
- Indicate how to measure fair value when required by IFRS standards.
You have twelve (12) months from the date of purchase to complete the entire program.
As of January 1, 2018, those who successfully complete this program will receive a digital badge to showcase their new skills on their online professional social networks. Given the regular issuance of new accounting standards by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), this badge expires 2 years from the date of issuance. If you complete the IFRS Certificate: Digital Badge Update Course before your badge expires, or within 3 months of your badge expiring, your badge will remain active for another 2 years.
Credit for individual courses purchased can be applied to the full program if purchased within one year.
The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association) is the most influential body of professional accountants, combining the strengths of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) to power opportunity, trust and prosperity for people, businesses and economies worldwide. It represents 650,000 members and students in public and management accounting and advocates for the public interest and business sustainability on current and emerging issues. With broad reach, rigor and resources, the Association advances the reputation, employability and quality of CPAs, CGMA designation holders and accounting and finance professionals globally.