The Green Fintech Miniseries is the first of 10x1000’s new ‘miniseries’ formats focused on specific domains and fields which are critical to the digital economy. This program is a deep dive on the role of fintech and financial services in creating a green and more sustainable future. We’ll cover theory, case studies and solutions in 3 unique video lessons with global experts. Don’t miss out on your chance to learn the latest insights on green and sustainability!
What you'll learn
- A holistic overview of the financial system and how key players come together within the fields of green and sustainability, including a full introduction to green financial products and services.
- A deep dive on how green finance is reshaping key industries such as agriculture, transportation & built environment, including future outlooks and practical case studies such as how an ESG registry leverages IoT, data analytics, blockchain and certification to drive sustainability.
- Best practices on creating a green fintech solution, including product design, technology, partnership and more explained through the real case study of Ant Forest, a green mini program within the Alipay app that has encouraged more than 650 million people to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
Who can Apply
· You may need to complete the 10x1000 Fintech Foundation Program to be eligible to apply to the Green Fintech Miniseries.
· 10x1000 is a philanthropic initiative that has no cost to learners.
· The acceptance is at the sole discretion of the 10x1000 Team.
Time commitment: 3 - 5 hours in total
Module 1 – Mindset: Introduction to Sustainable Finance & Green Fintech
Module 2 - Knowledge & Skills: Case studies Green Finance Case Studies
Creating a Green Fintech Solution