NASBA Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
CPE Credits: 8
Availability: 1 year
Enhance your skills.
This CPE self-study course offers finance professionals an advanced application-based approach to finance business partnering.
During this course, you will acquire essential problem-solving skills that can positively affect all areas of the business; learn how to leverage analytics tools and techniques to aid in decision-making; and, become accomplished in presenting and influencing key business decision makers.
Covering topics such as future of finance, disruption, and fnance business partnering, this course will also help you enhance your interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills so you are more proficient in executing strategic visions.
- An overview of the finance business partner
- Developing business acumen
- Business model generation
- Strategic planning process - part 1
- Strategic planning process - part 2
- Improving the impact of your communication
- Read your stakeholders better
- Communication insights
- Determine the appropriate skills and techniques to effectively communicate and influence business decisions according to audience.
- Apply holistic and strategic thinking within the entire business.
- Analyze the key tools and techniques used to aid in strategic decision-making.
In the field of finance business partnering Wise Up Now’s founding partner Sean Purcell is a global expert. If you review the CPD programs on Finance Business Partnering for the ACCA, CGMA and AICPA which represent three of the world’s largest professional accounting bodies it is likely that Sean is the author. From his base in London, Sean has been involved in research and working with finance teams on finance business partnering since 2010 and has worked with over 1000 global finance business partners. Sean is a Partner with Wise Up Now, and since 2013 has been a Visiting Executive MBA Professor at the London School of Commerce.