Format: Webcast - This is a live event. You will have access on the date/time of broadcast and the archive for 3 months after the broadcast date.
Date: Jul 22, 2021
Duration: 8 hours
NASBA Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
CPE Credits: 8
Speaker: Sean Purcell
In the field of finance business partnering Wise Up Now’s founding partner Sean Purcell is a global expert. If you review the CPD programs on Finance Business Partnering for the ACCA, CGMA and AICPA which represent three of the world’s largest professional accounting bodies it is likely that Sean is the author. From his base in London, Sean has been involved in research and working with finance teams on finance business partnering since 2010 and has worked with over 1000 global finance business partners. Sean is a Partner with Wise Up Now, and since 2013 has been a Visiting Executive MBA Professor at the London School of Commerce.
This webcast builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology-led change.
You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication, influencing, and business acumen.
This webcast also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
· Finance evolution and performance
· Barriers and how to overcome them
· Impact of technology
· Restructuring for the digital age
· Best behaviors
· Lessons on influence from psychology
· Visual presentation
· Recognize the importance of successful finance business partnering to an organization’s success and sustainability.
· Identify the core finance business partnering competencies necessary for today’s finance and accounting professionals.
· Recognize the importance of the interconnectivity of technical, business, people, and leadership competencies.
· Identify how an organization or the finance function can prepare to deal with key challenges to business partnering success.
Who Will Benefit
Finance professionals of any level who would like more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering.