Following the successful Open Finance Masterclass I during the DIFC Innovation month, we are excited to present an exclusive, private session on Open Finance limited to 60 delegates delivered by the DIFC Academy in partnership with the MENA Fintech Association (MFTA).
Open Finance Masterclass II – Hands-on experience on Open Banking and Open Finance journeys from practitioners (Webinar)
This online session will be delivered by several Open Finance experts from the financial sector and is an invitation-only event.
This masterclass provides hands-on experiences on Open Banking and Open Finance strategy executions and implementations. It helps to understand how to successfully realize an Open API ecosystem in a bank and the wider industry across markets.
- Understand how to build and scale API-driven teams in a financial institution
- Build a new type of API operating and governance model in a financial institution
- Design and implement new API business models in a financial institution
- Establish cross-country API standards for multiple use cases
- Joris Hensen, Founder and Co-Lead of Deutsche Bank API Program - Deutsche Bank
- Wijnand Machielse, European Markets Director at SRC Security Research & Consulting - Berlin Group
- Yuri Misnik, Group Technology Officer – First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Hakan Eroglu, Global Open Banking Lead & MEA Innovation Consulting Lead – Mastercard
- Nameer Khan, Chairman & Founding Board Member - MENA Fintech Association
- Christian Kunz, Vice President - Strategy – DIFC Authority