RICS Mediation Training Programme will prepare you to mediate the most complex disputes to the highest standards across land, property, construction and infrastructure.
This five day face-to-face course will be held in Dubai from 28 January - 1 February 2020. The course is divided into two modules consisting of the facilitative and evaluative approaches to mediation.
Our special 10% discount is until 1st of December 2019 ONLY.
Module 1: Introduction to Mediation and Mediation Advocacy
This module will provide you with a detailed introduction to facilitative and evaluative mediation with hands-on coaching and feedback provided throughout role play exercises.
Module 1 Learning Outcomes
- Appreciate and anticipate the complexities, pitfalls and opportunities of acting as either a facilitative or evaluative mediator
- Develop the skills to successfully mediate in a variety of commercial situations
- Build a high level of expert knowledge and experience – act effectively as a mediation advocate
Module 2: Practical Evaluative Mediation Skills
Module 2 Learning Outcomes
- Help parties consider the merits of the various options for settlement that emerge during the negotiation
- Help parties understand the risks associated with taking the matter to court or arbitration through a process of robust reality testing
- Provide your neutral evaluation as to the prospects of success in court or arbitration based on the evidence revealed to you
- Help the parties to achieve an outcome based on wider commercial as well as narrow legal grounds
Ensure you book now to receive your discount.