The LL.M. in International Business Law is an innovative training program, in Law, that was created in the framework of the Sorbonne - Assas International Law School, first European Law School in Europe, Asia and Africa, thanks to the strengths of the leading French Law Panthéon-Assas University Paris 2. It has four campuses: one in Dubai, one in Mauritius, one in Paris (Pantheon-Assas-University), another one in Singapore (currently at INSEAD).
Our goal is to enlarge lawyers, new managers and jurists' knowledge on specific European and International Law issues.
The purpose of the admissions procedure is to identify evidence of qualities to be selected and to select classes with an overall balance of academic competence and work experiences.
This document contains all the material and information you need to make an application to the LL.M. in International Business Law. All applications should be submitted online (see instructions below).
Conditions for application in Dubai:
- Master's degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Alternative diploma and four years' professional experience
- A very good English level is required
- As the case may be, an interview with Board of Professor
- One year from January to December 2020
- Organized around 10 main seminars:
- International Contracts
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Capital Markets
- States and International Trade Law
- Artificial Intelligence and the law of the technologies of the future
- International Company law
- Environmental and Sustainable Development law
- International Arbitration
- Taxation Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Dubai Registration opening date: October 2020