A full suite of eLearning capabilities and incomparable expertise at your fingertips
Delivered to you by a team of experts, including key architects of the global counter-illicit financing regime, DOLFIN is a seamless eLearning platform and online interface that offers comprehensive continuing education; training, testing, and certification resources; and risk management tools for professionals working in financial crimes compliance.
The premier tool to mitigate financial crime and sanctions risks and meet regulatory requirements
Financial institutions and other companies involved in international transactions are confronted with an ever-expanding list of global regulatory requirements and responsibilities related to anti-money laundering (AML), combating the financing of terrorism (CFT), sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption (ABC), cybersecurity, and fraud. While most institutions have invested heavily in financial crimes compliance (FCC), they still lack the time and resources to meet training requirements and mitigate risks effectively and affordably.
DOLFIN provides a better approach to FCC with best-in-class training and continuing education programs supported by an unparalleled range of reference materials, tools, and analysis delivered by the world’s premier experts. As a comprehensive, one-stop shop for an organization’s financial crimes compliance needs, DOLFIN delivers scalable training, testing, certification, continuing professional education for all employees within a team or enterprise.
DOLFIN’s three unique parts:
Your Integrated Classroom for AML/CFT, Sanctions, ABC, and other FCC Topics
- Comprehensive library of user-friendly reference materials
- Regular webinars addressing cutting-edge topics and answering your questions
- Analysis, insights and tools for tracking ever-changing regulatory requirements
Customize Your Enterprise’s Learning Experience
- Courses and tests, both client specific and K2 Integrity created, offering easy solutions to your institution’s regulatory requirements
- E-Learning, role-specific training, and continuing education plans designed to help mitigate your compliance risks
- Certifications, designed and delivered by in-house global experts
The Premier Online Collaboration Space for the Financial Integrity Community
- Join and establish communities of interest (“Pods”)
- Daily news feed on the most salient issues of the day
- View events and get notifications of newly posted content
DOLFIN is for:
The latest from DOLFIN
A review of regulatory developments related to anti-money laundering/countering the financing of terrorism, sanctions, anti-bribery and corruption, virtual currencies, and FinTech in 28 jurisdictions around the globe.