NASBA Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
CPE Credits: 7
Author: Sean Purcell
Availability: 1 year
Covers critical finance business partnering competencies such as business acumen, people skills, and leadership skills, which are increasingly expected by employers.
Drive business forward.
Are you seeking more insight into developing skills required for finance business partnering?
This CPE self-study course builds on your current knowledge and experience to help you successfully navigate and drive value for your business during a time of disruptive, technology led change.
You will learn how to stay relevant and future-focused while building your competencies in critical areas including communication, influencing, and business acumen. Key topics include:
- Future of finance
- Finance business partnering
This course also delivers strategies and best practices to support your ability to enable strategic decisions to drive business forward.
· Finance evolution and performance
· Barriers and how to overcome them
· Impact of technology
· Restructuring for the digital age
· Best behaviors
· Lessons on influence from psychology
· Visual presentation
- Recognize the importance of successful finance business partnering to an organization's success and sustainability.
- Identify the core finance business partnering competencies necessary for today's finance and accounting professionals.
- Recognize the importance of the interconnectivity of technical, business, people, and leadership competencies.
- Identify how an organization or the finance department can prepare to deal with key challenges to business partnering success.