In this bootcamp you will learn about the history of deep learning, the most important concepts behind it and how to develop and execute your own deep learning algorithms using the Keras library in Python.
This course will provide:
Hands-on learning experiences which adapt to your schedule and needs
A curriculum that takes the most relevant & important topics for you and your team
Unlimited mentoring, empowering you to get the most out of Datalyst Academy
We help you find your feet and find a career in data science with interview prep and CV screening
Deep Learning Bootcamp
• What are neural networks?
• What is deep learning?
• Important neural network concepts: regularization, convolution and recurrent layers
• Developing a neural network and training it in Keras
Data analyst, Junior Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Analyst. Software Engineer, Programmer.
Basic programming concepts or languages or statistics:
Dr. Stylianos Kampakis
Dr. Stylianos (Stelios) Kampakis is on a mission to educate the public about the power of data science, AI and blockchain. He is a member of the Royal Statistical Society, honorary research fellow at the UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies, a data science advisor for London Business School and CDO at Nitrous and Datalyst. A natural polymath, with a PhD in Machine Learning and degrees in Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Psychology, and Economics he loves using his broad skillset to solve difficult problems and help companies improve their efficiency.
- Expert in data science and artificial intelligence, statistics, mathematics & economics.
- PhD in Computer Science with MSc degrees in AI
- Member of the Royal Statistical Society and the UCL Centre for Blockchain Technologies.
- Published author of The Decision Maker's Handbook to Data Science.
If you are not sure about your level, get in touch with us at email@example.com .