This course will develop your knowledge and practical skills increasing your breadth and understanding of the principles of arbitration allowing you to confidently practice in the field of arbitration following successful completion of each module.
Module 1 – Compulsory module: Fundamentals of International Commercial Arbitration (2.5 days)
1. Fundamental principles of International Arbitration
2. UNCITRAL Model Law and New York Convention
3. The Arbitration Agreement
4. Arbitral Process
5. The Award
6. The Courts
On completion of Module 1, you will be able to:
1. Understand what is meant by “International Arbitration”.
2. Explain the principles and legal requirements.
3. Evaluate and apply those principles and requirements.
4. Identify and understand the arbitral rules and procedures.
Upon the completion of Module 1 of the course successful delegates will receive certificates and the title of ADR ODR International Associate Arbitrator.
Date: 18 - 20 July 2022
Time: 9:00 am –17:00 pm (UK time, daily)
1:00 pm – 9:00 pm (Dubai time, daily)
Fee: £750 + VAT
Platform: Online (via zoom)
Speaker: Frederico Singarajah
Please note that this is an interactive training. Where the training is conducted online, you must be prepared to have your camera on at all times.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please feel free to email us at [email protected] where our dedicated team will be happy to help.
Alternatively, you can call one of our experts at +44 (0) 7823 663175.