Executing Strategy for Results
This tailored programme equips leaders and managers with the latest strategic concepts, research findings and practical insights for executing strategy in complex and fast-changing markets. Participants learn from internationally-recognised business strategy experts –Dominic Houlder and David Lewis. Enhance your ability to lead strategy implementation and improve performance.
You will apply your learning by working with faculty and peer groups to clarify strategic objectives for your organisation, define the must win battles and identify the barriers to success. Based on your analysis you develop a tailored execution plan, enabling you to drive strategy implementation in your organisation.
- Understanding an organisation as a network of commitments for action
- Distilling the essence of strategy to create value
- Measuring value creation
- Translating strategy into action
- Improving organisational capacity to execute strategy across units, markets and products
- Strategies for overcoming obstacles to change
- Leading for effective execution