QLTS MCT prep course
The QLTS is a series of tests recognised by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority of England and Wales, and is designed for foreign licenced lawyers seeking requalification to practice in the legal jurisdiction of both UK countries England & Wales.
- A tailored and flexible programme to meet the learning needs of international lawyers
- Classroom and home study options designed to accommodate candidates who have professional and other commitments
- Expert QLTS preparation lecturers who are deeply mindful of helping you pass the exam
- A full set of printed materials
- One-to-one guidance from mentors throughout the programme